You have a business and it’s been doing pretty well. You’re generating traffic. You’re building a list.
You’re making some money… but you want more.
And you know that you can make more. Plenty of other marketers just like you make more money, so you know you can do it too. But the question is, how?
If you’re like most folks, you get your hands on all the marketing manuals, blueprints and systems you can find. And if you’re like a lot of marketers, you find that despite all this information, your business isn’t growing.
That’s because all these training materials are roadmaps. They were enough to get your business up and running – but what you really need at this point is a personal tour guide! This is the person who can look where you are, help you choose your destination and then give you personalized advice that will get you between the two points!
Here are five other things a good coach can do for you…
1. A coach can look at your business objectively and without emotion. Sometimes a business – or even just a product – feels like your “baby.” You’ve poured your heart and soul into creating it, so there’s no way you’d let it fail.
Sometimes, however, our emotions cloud our vision. Sometimes we cling to “babies” that are profit-draining losers. It may take us a long time to realize this on our own – if we ever do.
But a good coach will see your business without those clouding emotions. And that means he can help you get back on track, moving towards your goals.
2. A coach has “been there, done that”… and can show you the best route. Your coach probably learned a lot about business through trial error. But you don’t have to make those same mistakes or waste time and money. Your coach will help you choose the fastest, quickest route to success!
3. Your coach won’t let you make excuses. It’s easy to rationalize why you don’t want to do something, even though you know you should do it. for example, you can tell yourself that you’ll start building your list later, because you want to focus on your article marketing.
A good coach won’t let you make those excuses or rationalizations. And that goes for when you make a mistake, too. He’ll ask that you take responsibility and learn from the mistake so that you can keep moving forward.
4. A good coach can keep you moving forward. It’s tempting to get distracted by other ideas and even products. A good coach will insist that you make a plan… and then stick with it. And that means you’ll meet your goals faster.
5. Your coach will share with you tools and resources to grow your business faster. Tools alone won’t make your business grow faster. But the right tools plus the right action can make your business grow by leaps and bounds. And a good coach will suggest not only the action but the tools you can use.
In summary: Roadmaps are good for Sunday drives when it doesn’t matter how long it takes or how much fuel you burn. And likewise, general marketing guides are good for getting you from Point A to Point B – if you have time and money to burn.
If you want to grow your business faster by learning the shortcuts and staying focused, then you need a business coach to serve as your personal tour guide! Jimmy D. Brown can help – check out his Info Coach 5 Day Coaching Program.